The world famous Popoyo Surf Lodge is nestled into the valleys of Nicaragua’s southern Pacific coast in Playa Guasacate. PSL rests on on a 14 acre spread of tropical gardens, amidst a surfer’s paradise, intimate and personal, with access to a seemingly endless supply of world class surf breaks. These breaks receive year round swell from the southern hemi’s and the waves are groomed to perfection by the consistent, prevailing offshore winds.
We are the premiere surf destination in the country and have been hosting surfers in Nicaragua since 1999. Our mission is to provide you with a surfing experience unique to any other. We have an unparalleled knowledge of the waves, the breaks and the the local community. Come in and check out why Popoyo Surf Lodge continues to be the best choice for surfing in Nicaragua, consistently, year after year.
PSL is now open year round!
Take a look at our new Adventure Tours and PSL Surf School. While our famous, world class surf tours will continue to be the heart and soul of PSL, we are excited to offer these new services for beginning surfers, families, and guests wanting to experience more of Nicaragua.
Nicaragua Guided Surf Tour Packages
What makes a visit to Popoyo Surf Lodge unique:
- 3 to 4 surf sessions a day!
- Bilingual surf guide who is with you from sunup until sundown.
- Cruise in comfort in one of our 3 Toyota Hi-Lux 4×4 Trucks or Land Cruiser Safari. PSL is proud to offer the most reliable and newest fleet of vehicles in the area.
- Two boats to ensure access to the best surf spots in the region. You’ll never miss the best day of swell at PSL. Three boat trips a week are guaranteed in our surfer packages.
- Free Wireless High speed Internet.
- Swimming pool and hammock area
- A/C game room with ping pong table, dart board, and pool table, couches for lounging and hanging out.
- We are proud to offer the services of one of Nicaragua’s most accomplished Chef’s. Chef Dennis aka Pollo is available all day to provide you with delicious, healthy meals.
- Deluxe Casitas with 3 or 4 full sized beds, separate living area, private porch & Cable TV
- 8,500 Kilowatt Generator to ensure power throughout the facility at all times.