Popoyo Surf Lodge has been hosting hard core surf trips since 1999. However, the interest in learning to surf and in Nicaragua as a tourist destination have grown substantially in the last several years. At Popoyo Surf Lodge the tools and knowledge are already in place to offer world class surf lessons catering to beginning surfers, couples, and families of all ages.
Our surf lessons pair surf students with one of our PSL surf guides/instructors who will be there to help guests learn to surf and guide them during surf sessions. There are beginner friendly waves in the area and we start guests off at easy surf breaks suitable for learning. As guest’s skills improve through out the week we can progress to more challenging waves if desired.
Popoyo Surf Lodge is the most experienced and well known surf camp in Nicaragua. Why not learn to surf with the BEST and start your surfing skills out right!
PSL Surf Lesson Packages Include:
- Airport greeting and roundtrip transfers to Popoyo Surf Lodge
- 7 Nights Accommodation in a deluxe Casita
- 3 meals per day, unlimited purified water, and 2 sodas per day
- World famous PSL bilingual surf guide/instructor
- All transportation to surf breaks via 4×4 truck
- Free wi-fi in the rancho
- Tuesday night traditional caballo ballo Nicaraguan buffet and Wednesday night famous lobster night buffet. ($10 charge for lobster night only)
Popoyo Surf Lodge 7 night Surf Lessons Package with Private Casita Accommodation:
- 1 surfer: $2,095
- 2 surfers: $1,295 per person
- 3 or 4 surfers: $1,195 per person
We have five deluxe, pool side villas at PSL. Each villa has either three or four full sized beds, separate living area with couches and flat screened TV’s with cable, private bath and AC. These are our largest and most modern accommodations for surfers and families.